Wednesday 24 February 2010

The Etsy Learning Curve


I thought I would catalogue my first weeks as a new seller on Etsy -hopefully I will be able to look back at my baby steps fondly in the years to come. Successful selling years I hope! I have such a lot of stock to list and it is much more time consuming than you would first think. With any luck I will get quicker with practice. I decided to list each type and size of bead in my mixes as part of the listing so far, and I might try some lucky dip selections as well as the week progresses. The photography needs some work! I will probably need a light box or light tent, this seems to be recommended by many online shop keepers. So that is on my list of acquisitions for my shop. That list grows ever longer the more I learn. I am finding a ton of useful information freely given by forum members on Etsy, which is immensely helpful and gratifying. I hope I will soon be able to offer advice from my own experiences. OK I now need to disappear and think about listing some more treasures......

No comments:

Post a Comment