Sunday 11 April 2010

Dawanda


Sue has had her soaps listed on Dawanda for a couple of years and had more or less forgotten about it - it seemed to be so quiet and there was not a lot going on, compared to Etsy where she has really had some success. I thought I would try though as I am selling jewellery making supplies to craftspeople, and I think my beads will be of special interest to jewellery makers on sites like Dawanda. I listed some of my czech glass beads, a few mixes and several of the Kashmiri beads, and when I went back to add more I discovered I had sold 8 lots. So needless to say I will be sticking with Dawanda for the European market. I really do like using Dawanda too because the interface is clean and fairly simple- it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Wholesale silicone beads in bulk from Melon Silicone Beads Manufacturer now! Most competitive factory direct prices and available highest quality guarantee. Silicone Beads Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete